Why Auto Approve?
Auto Approve is a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar fintech organization. We help our customers save money on their monthly car loans, allowing them to unburden themselves from existing loans and reclaim control of their finances. Auto Approve utilizes cutting-edge technologies to develop a flawless lending process allowing our team to focus on customer service and sales. With the help of our private equity backers, we are revolutionizing the refinance industry.
What we can offer you
You will have the opportunity to work directly under VP and C-level executives as we continue to grow. We are looking for individuals to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, promote fresh ideas, and act as an agent of change. You will be a strategic partner to our management team in a fun, casual, yet challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to build a team and work cross-functionally to boost company efficiency.
The Titles Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Titles Department, ensuring completion of all necessary titles in-house. This individual will work cross-functionally with other departmental managers as a service-provider, and interact regularly with external sources such as lienholders, motor vehicle departments, and vendors as a service-recipient. This individual will also be required to have direct interaction with Auto Approve customers and is always expected to represent the company in a professional manner. A successful candidate works well with limited supervision, is confident in organizing their work to meet the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders, and demonstrates sound judgment when making decisions within their scope of responsibility. The Titles Operations Manager will provide training oversight and guidance to Title Department team members, and other duties as assigned or directed by the Director or VP Operations. This position is in office with no option for remote work.
- Manages the performance of team members including annual performance evaluations and goal setting
- Provides direction to team members regarding daily workflow and long-term task completion
- Partners with Human Resources to recruit, interview, and select appropriate candidates as team members
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and attendance of team members
- Establishes KPI’s for team members and conducts performance evaluations based upon those metrics
- Works in conjunction with other departments to meet goals using effective communication techniques and soliciting feedback
- Develops and implements processes that reduce inefficiencies
- Manages the team training program including developing and implementing new hire training and ongoing training efforts for current employees
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy
- Knowledge of state-specific title laws and requirements for perfecting liens
- Exercises appropriate judgment when making decisions within their scope of responsibilities
- Document the system of record per applicable policy/procedure
- Monitor accounts for ‘red flags’ or potential fraud
- Protect the information in accordance with Auto Approve’s Information Security Requirements
- Ethical conduct
- Detail orientated
- Excellent data entry skills
- Time management
- Performance management
- Communication proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Change management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with regular business hours. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. This position is in the office with no option for remote work.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in a business related field, preferred
- 3 - 5 Years of experience working with Automotive Titles
- 3-5 Years of experience in a supervisor role
This position is indoors. Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. May be asked to lift approximately 25 lbs. Exposure to moderate noise and light, i.e., business office with computers, phone, printers, light foot traffic.
-Competitive compensation package
- Full suite of medical benefits, including dental, vision, pet insurance and more!
-PTO and holidays
Auto Approve provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.