Location Services is Now Hiring for Repossession Agents
ABOUT LOCATION SERVICES:
Location Services offers a full range of services in the auto financial services industry, backed by best-in-class compliance, performance accountability, and cutting-edge technology. Location Services provides efficient, effective, and compliant recovery management and loss mitigation services and solutions including:
Auto refinancing, skip locate, collateral recovery, impound services, locksmith services, transportation, remarketing, product cancellation, title services, and administrative solutions
The Recovery Agent/Repossession Driver position assists in the recovery and transportation of vehicles. There is regular interaction between outside business contacts in other professions. You will investigate and track known locations of vehicles for repossession, secure the motor vehicle in accordance with local, state and federal laws and tow the repossessed vehicles to the appropriate destination.
We require that you are 21+ years of age and have a valid license in your possession.
· Ability to act in a respectful and discreet manner
· Knowledge of location and state regulations regarding repossession
· Ability to accurately complete detailed condition reports on each repossessed vehicle
· Ability to communicate clearly and courteously, act professionally, and always maintain a positive attitude
· Excellent observational skills – always putting safety as the priority
· Display the standards and expectations of the company when dealing with the public or any customer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or a G.E.D. with a continuous record of learning
· FMCSR/DOT Medical Examiners Card (required)
· Must be at least 21 years of age to insure
· Must have a good driving record and valid driver’s license
· Experience working in an outside environment without direct supervision
· Previous tow truck driving experience
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and production bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Time Off
- Industry-leading equipment
- Culture of Employee Recognition
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Location Services is the nation’s largest, national, direct provider of loss mitigation solutions- everything from loan refinancing to license plate recognition, recovery, skip location, transportation, remarketing and more. One company providing a convenient, single, direct, end-to-end solution with immediate, unrivaled access to best in class talent, coast-to-coast reach, cutting edge digital technology, and unparalleled compliance and technology.
Location Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States