Why Auto Approve?
Auto Approve is a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar fintech organization. We help our customers save money on their monthly car loans, allowing them to unburden themselves from existing loans and reclaim control of their finances. Auto Approve utilizes cutting-edge technologies to develop a flawless lending process allowing our team to focus on customer service and sales. With the help of our private equity backers, we are revolutionizing the refinance industry.
What we can offer you:
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a growing team in a fun, casual, and challenging environment. This is a fast pace organization – each of our team members plays an integral part in day-to-day operations. As we grow, there will be multiple opportunities for advancement. We love to see our team members thrive!
The Loan Support Specialist is responsible for assisting Auto Approve customers through the loan document signing and funding process. The Loan Support Specialist helps to ensure all documents are signed and accurate. They collect additional documentation and items from the customer as needed for funding and titling. The Loan Support Specialist will use documentation checklists and review loan documents prior to funding. As a Loan Support Specialist, you will directly interact with Auto Approve’s customers, so it is essential that you have the confidence and energy to properly serve our customers
- Assist Auto Approve customers in the electronic signing process
- Work with Auto Approve customers to gather all documentation required to funding their loan
- Walk customers through both loan and title forms over the phone
- Ensure smooth customer experience for all Auto Approve Customers
- Handle questions and clarifications related to the loan documents
- Use an internal CRM to accurately input status updates
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy
- Excellent organization skills
- Positive attitude
- Time management
- Excellent written and oral communication
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a call center environment preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus
-Competitive compensation package
- Full suite of medical benefits, including dental, vision, pet insurance and more!
-PTO and holidays
This position is indoors. Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. May be asked to lift approximately 25 lbs. Exposure to moderate noise and light, i.e business office with computers, phone, printers, light foot traffic.
Auto Approve is an auto refinance company specializing in helping consumers find the best possible vehicle interest rate empowering the consumer and saving them money every month for the life of the new loan. Auto Approve has relationships with a national network of financial institutions and can provide preferred access to help consumers with lower interest rate auto loans. Visit AutoApprove.com for detail.
Auto Approve Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.