Why Auto Approve?
Auto Approve is a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar fintech organization. We help our customers save money on their monthly car loans, allowing them to unburden themselves from existing loans and reclaim control of their finances. Auto Approve utilizes cutting-edge technologies to develop a flawless lending process allowing our team to focus on customer service and sales. With the help of our private equity backers, we are revolutionizing the refinance industry.
What we can offer you
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a growing team in a fun, casual, and challenging environment. This is a fast pace organization – each of our team members plays an integral part in day-to-day operations. As we grow, there will be multiple opportunities for advancement. We love to see our team members thrive!
The Sales Trainer is responsible for all training oversight of the sales team at Auto Approve. This individual will also oversee the design, creation and deployment of training materials, training process and programs for all Loan Consultants. This includes introduction to the company, strong brand awareness, and ongoing training. We are looking for someone with extremely positive energy and a passion to create excellence in everyone they encounter.
- Has a strong ability to promote company culture, express the Auto Approve brand both internally and externally, and exude pride in our offerings
- Training of Loan Consultants (must have a strong remote training program)
- Training, orientation, and onboarding new hire sales team members
- Design, implement, create, and deploy training materials, training processes, and programs for all loan consultants, both classroom training and online training
- Development, delivery, and project management of training for key strategic initiatives and programs
- Determines training needs by interacting with loan consultants; listening to sales calls; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Provide training and on-the-job coaching to loan consultants on a weekly basis
- Consults with the business executive team to ensure alignment between Training and Development and business objectives
- Work closely with our Customer Experience Specialist to review calls and actively coach low preforming reps
- Manage the full lifecycle of recruitment and develop innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent;
- Gather feedback from new hires, sales leaders and use data analysis to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in new hire onboarding and ongoing training curriculum.
- High Energy
- Ambitious and Competitive
- Positive Attitude
- Expert level knowledge of industry, including refinance and ancillary product sales
- Ability to quickly reprioritize tasks in response to business need
- Ability to teach and coach
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. May be required to travel up to 25%.
Education and Experience
- Highschool degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred or equivalent progressive experience in lieu of a degree
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in sales
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in sales training and management
- Previous experience designing and running training programs
- Experience facilitating training in both a classroom and virtual setting
This position is indoors. Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. May be asked to lift approximately 25 lbs. Exposure to moderate noise and light, i.e business office with computers, phone, printers, light foot traffic.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
-Competitive compensation package
- Full suite of medical benefits, including dental, vision, pet insurance and more!
-PTO and holidays
Auto Approve is an auto refinance company specializing in helping consumers find the best possible vehicle interest rate empowering the consumer and saving them money every month for the life of the new loan. Auto Approve has relationships with a national network of financial institutions and can provide preferred access to help consumers with lower interest rate auto loans. Visit AutoApprove.com for details.
Auto Approve Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States