Why Auto Approve?
Auto Approve is a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar Fintech organization. We help our customers save money on their monthly car loans, allowing them to unburden themselves from existing loans and reclaim control of their finances. Auto Approve utilizes cutting-edge technologies to develop a flawless lending process allowing our team to focus on customer service and sales. With the help of our private equity backers, we are revolutionizing the refinance industry.
What we can offer you:
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a growing team in a fun, casual, and challenging environment. This is a fast pace organization – each of our team members plays an integral part in day-to-day operations. As we grow, there will be multiple opportunities for advancement. We love to see our team members thrive!
This is an Entry Level Sales opportunity with pay starting at $17/hour plus a monthly incentive of up to $1,000! The right people will grow to be part of our Sales team where top performers earn 100k plus!
Auto Approve is launching a Sales Development Program! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be trained to use our exceptional proven sales and qualification techniques to help us acquire new customers. The primary responsibility will be to transfer qualified customers who are interested in refinancing their auto loans to our Sr. Sales Team. Ultimately, we want to develop our Sales Development Representatives to join our very high-paying Sr. Sales team at Auto Approve! The Sales Development Representatives need to have the ambition to grow with the company, as this position provides you an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with the proper development program for career advancement!
- Exude a positive energy and a professional, positive attitude
- Provide “best in class” customer experience
- Assist in acquiring new customers for the organization (NO cold calling)
- Warm transfer qualified customers to Sr. Sales team
- Use appropriate sales techniques in describing the benefits to completing an auto refinance application
- Document all account activity in Auto Approve’s CRM/LOS
- Follow up on existing loan applications that had been completed in the past
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ambitious and Competitive
- Positive Attitude
- Active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient in operation of computer/software systems
- Time management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales preferred
- Bi-lingual is a plus
This position is indoors. Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. May be asked to lift approximately 25 lbs. Exposure to moderate noise and light, i.e business office with computers, phone, printers, light foot traffic.
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and production bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision.
- Paid Time Off
- Culture of Employee Recognition
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Auto Approve is an auto refinance company specializing in helping consumers find the best possible vehicle interest rate empowering the consumer and saving them money every month for the life of the new loan. Auto Approve has relationships with a national network of financial institutions and can provide preferred access to help consumers with lower interest rate auto loans. Visit AutoApprove.com for details.
Auto Approve Provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States